ページビューの合計

2013年12月5日木曜日

My impressions of the Steve Gardner lecture and concert


He sang with only one his installment, but the performance was very amazing and exciting for me! I enjoyed that time because he not only played instrument but also worked in some jokes while singing.
Probably, all of us roared at his funny jokes.
 
And, in his lecture, he told us about the story of Coca-Cola. 3 weeks ago, I had a presentation of the poetry, “Coca Cola and Coco Frio.” I realized how dangerous it is for our body, but after his lecture, I felt that more strongly.
And, he told that the food had strong taste to preserve when he was a child. I thought that point is related to obesity among the American.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm very happy to hear that Steve Gardner's talk and mini-concert made such a strong impression on you. He is an amazing performer and human being. Every time I meet him he has another interesting story to tell. I didn't realize he knew so much about American, and Southern, food culture until he came to sing and speak to us a few weeks ago.

    Clear skies,
    Joseph D.

    返信削除