ページビューの合計

2013年12月19日木曜日

"PLANEAT"


I tried to find the film “Planet Eat”, but I could not find it, so I watched “Planeat” because I thought that these titles are similar, so I tried to watch the movie trailer.

 

It seems that this film asks to us “what we should choose to keep our health.” Recently, the number of cancer or heart disease patients is increasing. According to this film, one of the reasons is that people haven't been eating properly lately.

 

This movie is cast with a famous chef who is particular about organic foods or vegetable dish and the three notable scientists. They lay their lives on the line to find the answer of the question.

 

Watching this movie, we will think about this difficult question with them and it will lead to indicate the way to go.

 

I'm interested in the rest of the film, so I would like to watch it soon!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I hope you'll have an opportunity to watch the whole film instead of just the trailer. Yes, the title of the film that I wanted you to watch is "Planeteat," rather than "Planet Eat."

    You described the film well, so I think you got a good general understanding of it by watching the trailer.

    返信削除