ページビューの合計

2013年10月16日水曜日

Tokyo Vegefood Festa in 2013


I read the official website of TOKYO Vegefood Festa. It seems to be interesting! I remembered another festival which was annual event and held in Yoyogi Park in May. When  I have been to Earth Day Tokyo as a volunteer, we enjoyed eating healthy food ( I feel that the food which I ate was like Vegan food…).  It was the first time that I got to know Vegan food is delicious and has many good points. And, it will a good chance to taste Vegan food which I haven’t eaten yet. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to the festival because I have plans. So, if anybody will go there, please tell me about your impressions.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm really glad to hear that you've participated in Earth Day Tokyo as a volunteer, Minami. I may have seen you there as I go almost every year. The atmosphere of the VegeFesta is quite similar and the system for "renting" bowls and cutlery is the same.

    It's great that you already got a taste of vegan food and you know how tasty it could be. It's too bad that you won't be able to make it to the event this weekend.

    I've pasted a link to some photos I took at the Earth Day Tokyo event several years ago. It will give everyone an idea of the atmosphere of the VegeFesta:

    http://www.cl.aoyama.ac.jp/~dias/earthday2004.html/index.html

    Cheers,
    Joseph D.

    返信削除