ページビューの合計

2013年10月18日金曜日

4th Annual “Gohan (Food) Film Festival”


This event looks very interesting! If we go there, we will be able to watch the remarkable movies with enjoying a special meal. I will be able to have the time of my life.

 Especially, I checked the movie trailer of "Bagdad Café", it looks very exciting. I would like to take notice of a lonely German woman who had quarreled with her husband in this movie. Also, I also looked through the summary of "Coffee & Cigarettes," I really want to know the rest of what happens in this movie. In the case of me, both of their images are not so good, because they are not healthy for our body. So, I’m interested in the story. Anyway, I would love to go and see the movies.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I hope you were able to enjoy one (or more) of these movies. Actually, they're all available at Tsutaya, so, if you missed them, you'll still be able to watch them.

    "Coffee & Cigarettes" is an interesting film, made up a series of vignettes rather than one story. The director, Jim Jarmusch, is unusual. The first film I saw of his was "Stranger than Paradise." He usually shows a seedy side of America that isn't one that Hollywood is keen to export to the rest of the world

    返信削除