ページビューの合計

2013年10月23日水曜日

One of my favorite Italian dish!


One of most popular Italian dishes is Meat Sauce, but it is a little high calories because it is used ground beef. The speaker introduced “Vegetarian Meat Sauce” that is Vegetarian version .  She didn’t use ground beef. As a ground beef substitute, she used “Vegetarian Meat Crumble.” According to her, They are low fat, high flavor, and it cooks really fast, so that will be exactly two birds with one stone.  This is so healthy, so anyone including people who mind the calories can eat it. Probably, they will not notice that it is not used ground beef because they feel like real meat and tasty until they know that. If I have a chance, I would like to cook it.



I will post the podcast’link which I watched.


1 件のコメント:

  1. I also want to cook and eat such a healthy meat sauce very much! Yesterday, I went to a burger shop and chose vegetable burger. The burger didnot contain any meats, and the pate was made of only vegetable and beans. I think there are a lot of foods which vegetarian can also enjoy eating in Japan.

    返信削除