ページビューの合計

2013年10月16日水曜日

Food Aphorisms

"A fit, healthy body-that is the best fashion statement"
I agree with this poem. People long to be beautiful, so some of them tend to spend a lot of money on nice dresses, expensive jewelry and so on. But this poem says that we should do moderate exercise, eat a balanced diet and sleep well. This is the best way to keep a healthy body if we want to be beautiful. It seems to be simple, but it's the most important for us, I think.

"We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie."
Of course, I can understand a little, but that's going too far. Even if I have a pie to eat, sometimes I stress out. When we want to work off, we tend to drink and eat too much to try to reset, but it is not good for our body. To keep a healthy body mentally and physically, we need to do moderate exercise, sleep well and have a balanced diet. Balance is important.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think I understand your point about "pie," or other rich foods, not necessarily relieving stress, but adding to it by creating temptation and the prospect of gaining weight. Perhaps the person who wrote that aphorism never gained weight despite eating fattening things. I think her point, though, is that sometimes we just have to surrender to the pleasure of eating and not worry about consequences.

    返信削除