ページビューの合計

2013年10月16日水曜日

Picnic!

It was very fun for me to go on a picnic because I feel we could become friendlier each other than before we did. The end of the first class, I was troubled because I was worried about the future. However, we shore manmade dishes, talked with almost all of classmates.
Unfortunately, last Friday was not good weather, so we could not enjoy the picnic properly. Instead of that, we could enjoy other things. For example, Nori-Maki Karen made and minced meat rolled in cabbage leaves Hitomi made were so good. Moreover, some of you tried to juggle some balls and pins with Mr. Dias. It looked interesting, I should also have challenged, too...
By the way, everyone were supposed to introduce any physical activities, but we could n't due to a bad weather. If it was a good day, what activity were you going to introduce? In my case, I was supposed to introduce "Drop the Handkerchief Game." Do you know or have you ever done it when you were children? I used to do it many times with my friends when I was a child, so this is familiar to me.
Finally, as I have stated before, last class was so exciting for me. Taking this opportunity, I would like to get along with all of you. And, if we can get a good chance, I want to do all the things we couldn't do last week while I can in a sunny day.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for your thoughtful reflections, Minami. I would also like to know what physical activities the others were going to introduce. We'll try to make time to do them later in the semester. If the weather gets too cool, we may be able to do some in the classroom. The weather was so good (even hot) last week compared to the week we went on the picnic. It could have been worse...there could have been a typhoon on the picnic day. : )

    By the way, is Karen's nickname "Nori-Maki Karen." Cute!

    返信削除