ページビューの合計

2013年11月14日木曜日

In the chapter 3....


Staple foods are mostly produced by the farmers in developing countries such as Asian and African countries. Wheat, rice, maize, cocoa, coffee, potato, sugar and so on. Have you ever thought “who grows what?” the farmers in these countries are forced to concentrate on few varieties of crops, but it led to a serious result. They could get few benefit from monocropping because the term they could cultivate crops was limited, it led to slack in product quality control. The author emphasized the importance of switching to intercropping(mixed cropping) in developing countries in this chapter.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I felt happy because your book taught me a lot of things that I didn't know. So I'm looking forward to reading your summary.

    返信削除
  2. I think it is important for us to know who grows what we ate. Recently,in Japan, the false ingredients label problem was very big news. We have to care that for our health.

    返信削除