ページビューの合計

2014年1月8日水曜日

Five foods which have perfect nutrition values to lose weight healthily


This video made me notice what we should really take for low calorie diet. Salmon, quinoa, bananas, oats and white eggs; these food have relatively high calories, but they are good fat which is essential for our bodies to keep health.

 

Actually, when I was on a diet, I tended to avoid eating almost all of them because I thought these have very high calories. Especially, I never ate bananas which is known to one of the highest fruit. I didn’t know that banana help suppresses appetite and contains high level of potassium.

 

I could change my idea by watching this video. To lose weight healthily, what we should do is not just to reduce the amount of food we eat but to eat foods which have essential nutrition for our bodies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBDb6KnVfE

2 件のコメント:

  1. When it comes to quinoa, bananas, and oats I think the video rightly proclaims them as nutritious foods. They are high in fiber and have lots of vitamins and minerals. However, salmon has no fiber at all and a serving of it gives you 22% of the recommended daily allowance of saturated fat (about the same as beef), which is not good. Also, a serving provides 37% of the daily maximum allowance for cholesterol, a substance that clogs arteries and leads to heart disease. [You can see for yourself at a handy nutritional information website: http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4259/2 ]

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know bananas were the highest calorie(?) fruit.
    Sometimes, it's difficult to know which food is healthy for your body.

    返信削除